Only talk about Spider-man

You heard me.

spuiderman2

You are Peter Parker, normal boy and regular photographer (wink) and through a series of events you have become stranded on the top of the Tallest Building in New Marvel City. Your Boss J J Jameson is standing Right There and Will Not Stop Looking At You 100% of the Time, for Some Reason. He won’t even look away to see whatever it is that Green Goblin is Doing In The Background. He sucks. What a Shitty Boss.

What will you do?
>

You better scamper Pete! Maybe he’ll look away and you can give him the slip!

Ranking all Spiderman films from worst to best:

Spider-Man: No Way Home
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Endgame
Captain America: Civil War
Venom: Let There Be Carnage
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Sam Raimi Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Sam Raimi Spider-Man
Sam Raimi Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man: Beyond the Spiderverse
Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse

Okay Ix. I consider you a friend. I am glad you are here.

I know the forum software is new and confusing, but I think you forgot to add No Way Home to your list, and just left it at the top. That’s okay mistakes happen.

Other than that though, Very good list. Not sure how I feel about Homecoming making it before Far From Home, and I don’t have very strong feelings about the Garfield Spiderman, other than I hate that Peter Parker specifically, as a person.

No Way Home was a bad nonsense story only there to cater to nostalgia and doing a bad job at it.

They had doc ock show up and like the first thing he says is ‘the power of the sun in the palm of your hand’ and I have never felt so pandered to and also I hated it.

I think they make some pretty good video games out of Spider-Man.

Can we talk about the movie Venom and Venom 2: More Venom Thanks in this thread?

Venom 1 did not have Spider-Man.

Venom 2 is acceptable.

gotta amend my list.

Akumu, I am so glad you brought this up. What ARE all the spider-man video games? Can we get them ranked in a YouTube style tier list, and why is [tierlist] not an embedded bbcode for this hack of a forum?

Another question did anybody actually watch Morbius? Was Spider-Man in that one?

I do not know…although, confession I have yet to see the new spider-verse. And, yes, I do feel the crushing weight of my failure.

You’ve got to see it, it has even more spiders per verse than the first one

Remember that gif of the Spiderman balloon flying towards the security camera?

That was a great gif.

i think there should have been more colours of goblin. I love Green Goblin like anybody else but where’s the Grey Goblin? Garnet Goblin? Ginger Goblin? Grape Goblin? Goldenrod Goblin? Gamboge Goblin? Glaucous Goblin? Gunmetal Goblin?

You have unlocked a new feature. The “GIF” icon is now available in the composer.

And only in this topic.

Is it like in this thread we only talk about Spider-Man or is it like we only talk about Spider-Man in this thread? Can I talk about him anywhere else? What will happen?

Don’t let that cross-eyed dog find out but we have at least one invisible spider-man in the thread next door.