It's the rules game!

Remember when this was the most popular thing in the world? And by world I mean niche internet forum?

Can you post a post that contains all the 5 seeeEEEEeeecret rules?

This post passes rule 3 and rule 5

Oh heck yeah lets go.

Is this ruleset themed at all?

Oh heck yeah lets go.
Is this ruleset themed at all?

This post passes rule 2 and rule 5

The ruleset is that it’s pretty easy, I remember this game getting very esoteric, very fast.

Oh it sure did. Whenever I was making a ruleset the primary thing I was looking for was rules that meant a post couldn’t pass a rule just by duplicating a previous post.

Who would win?

Michael Myers?

This guy?

Oh yeah Super saiyans would pop a human skull for sure - Lankie

Untitled

Things that can’t hurt Goku

• Kitchen knife

• Bullet

• Emotional pain

Things that can’t kill Michael Myers

1. Getting shot 6 times

2. Getting exploded

3. Falling very far

4. Getting eaten by a graveyard

5. Getting his head cut off

6. Getting karate kicked by Busta Rhymes

7. Getting burned alive by Busta Rhymes

8. And maybe more…?

:hocho: :hocho: :hocho: :hocho:

2023-10-31T00:00:00Z

In my heart I think Michael would win eventually, just because Goku would refuse to kill him.

• Michael Myers

• Goku
0 voters

Oh it sure did. Whenever I was making a ruleset the primary thing I was looking for was rules that meant a post couldn’t pass a rule just by duplicating a previous post.

2 and 5

That whole mess

1 and 5

Look Goku might not kill Michael Myers but I just don’t see a world where Michael wins.

Angelically.

This forum is very restrictive on what counts as a viable post. I should be able to post the alphabet one letter at a time if I want, but nope it needs 10 characters.

It won’t even accept:

AAAAAAAAA

as a viable post.

Sussuruses. :star_struck:

Oh lord he’s figured out how to actually quote posts now you’ll never stop me!

2 and 5

Just 5

2, 3 and 5

AAAAAAAAAA :black_circle:

Sussuruses :star_struck:

1. Post must include a spoiler

1. Post must contain an alphanumeric digit.

2. Post must contain no quotes.

3. Post must include at least three types of punctuation?!

4. Post must have Post Subject edited. (I don’t know how to do that but imagine that I edited it to say it’s NOT the rules game!)

2 and 5

1, 2, and 5

1 and 5

I am the original creator of the rules game and I am coming to steal it back - g0m said this

Ixcaliber:
Lankie:
Oh lord she’s figured out how to actually quote posts now you’ll stop me!
Ixcaliber:
Sussuruses :star_struck:
2, 3 and 5
Sussuruses

2 and 5

‘It’s the rules game!’ is the store brand ‘the rules game’ I cannot deny.

1,2 and 5

Seems like you have to do something very specific to trigger rule 4. I’m already out of ideas so here are some of my most mediocre early two thousands movies:

1. Along Came A Spider (2001)

I saw this movie and don’t remember what it was about. Maybe a big spider that came along. Who knows. Morgan Freeman is here.

1. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Minutes (2003)

I can’t remember what the actual name of this one was. Something like this. This one has Michael McConnaghey which like honestly that’s just some guy. I know his name but I’d never be able to pick him out of a crowd.

1. Thank You For Smoking (2005)

I watched this one because it had Nate from Six Feet Under in it. Did anybody else watch Six Feet Under and who was their favourite character?

1. Cast Away (2000)

I haven’t ever actually seen this one yet but I bet its probably deserving of a number 2 space on this list. Everyone loves Winston the loveable basketball voiced of course by Robin Williams.

1. High Fidelity (2000)

Just a lot of talking in a record shop. But Jack Black is there so it’s okay.

This post passes rule 4.

1 and 5

Nice try, 2 and 5

You have provided me a tasty morsel of early 2000’s ephemera as such here is a clue if you would like it.

Some of your posts have gotten close to passing rule 4, the closest instance of passing it was in the Goku vs Michael Myers post (please, for the love of god, don’t just quote it I have a family)