It's the rules game!

I’ve been browsing letterboxd and if I’d remembered that Secret Window (2004) with Johnny Depp existed then there’s a good chance that would have been in my list.
Summary
I wonder if the rule is more about the formatting of the post or the heavy focus on Michael Myers vs Goku?

Sphinx of black quartz, hear my vow.

1, 2 and 5

2 and 5

2 and 5

Its so difficult to look at the big Michael Myers post and locate any one thing that could have been a contributing factor to passing a rule.

Sussuruses :star_struck:

Sussuruses :fox_face: :raccoon: :chipmunk: :mouse2: :hedgehog: :sloth: :service_dog: :pig2: :shark: :whale2: :octopus: :snail: :flamingo: :otter: :rabbit2::

2 and 5

2, 3 and 5

Oh snap
2, 3, 4 and 5

!"£$%^&*()@#:;<>,./+=-_ Sussuruses :fox_face: :raccoon: :chipmunk: :mouse2: :hedgehog: :sloth: :service_dog: :pig2: :shark: :whale2: :octopus: :snail: :flamingo: :otter: :rabbit2::

:tada: :tada: :tada:

This post passes all 5 rules!

Congratamalation!

Here were the rules

1: Post must contain at least 4 different kinds of punctuation
2: Post must be under 140 characters long (Not including spaces (I count each emoji as one character))
3: Post must contain exactly one misspelt word (Google tells me it’s spelt susurruses)
4: Post must contain at least 3 unique emojis
5: Post must not contain Spider-Man

Yay! Fun round! Thanks Lankie!

Btw susurruses has long stopped seeming like a real word and I suspect I don’t actually know what a susurrus is in the first place.

I might happen to already have a ruleset prepped and ready to go if we’re doing winner does the next ruleset rules.
1 Like

I had to improvise a new round because the one I had premade really depended a lot on having at least access to the original Postmaking threads.

But anyway I have worked out a new one and this one is themed around some of my favourite movies of this year so far.

And just for reference yes I have watched a lot of Halloween movies recently but none of these are Michael Myers themed.

This post passes rules 1, 2 and 4.

Dreamworks Spooky Stories Part 2: Scared Shrekless

Passes rules 4 and 5.

I offer a gift.

I’m going to say this passes 3, 4 and 5.

Untitled

:musical_note: And they say
That a hero could save us
I’m not gonna stand here and wait :notes:

:musical_note:There goes my hero
Watch him as he passes rule 5 only :notes:

Dreamworks Regular Stories: A Normal Day for Donkey.

Makes me check my notes regarding rule 3 but doesn’t pass. Passes rule 5.