It's the rules game!

I think rule 4 is the spooky rule.

Not sure what rule 1 or 2 could be.

Maybe space is important?

This post passes no rules.

If it helps I could give you a list of movies Iā€™ve seen this year.

Ixā€™s favourite movie of all time is Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey (2023) and if this post doesnā€™t pass all the rules it is 100% true.

This post passes rule 4 and 5 and I guess itā€™s my favourite movie of all time now.

I hope you all realize what hell youā€™ve unleashed on Beagle Time

Passes rule 4. Brushes against rule 2 but doesnā€™t quite meet it. And yeah, but I think weā€™d be in real trouble if Sruixan were also here.

I wish Sruix were hereā€¦

Beagle Time :factbeagle: g0m 13 weird dogs (: please donā€™t autocomplete text emoticons!!! where are my escape characters argh !!! \:\) i canā€™t escape them thereā€™s no escape HELP me help me WHY :slight_smile: they will just keep showing up :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :\)\ nothing works nothing works i cannot write a naked singularity regex cannot be used to parse html the

Passes rule 2, a borderline call for rule 4 but I think it can pass that one as well.

Thinking about slightly reworking rule 3 i think I was being too specific and thereā€™s a simpler and better version that some posts (like this one would have passed). Iā€™ll think on it and rejudge later if I do.

beagletime :factbeagle: 13 weird dogs :sunny: :face_holding_back_tears: the 200% speedrun of Titanic (1512) Ix PIXAR 12221222

Passes rule 2 only.

Beagle Time :factbeagle: g0m 13 weird dogs (: please donā€™t autocomplete text emoticons!!! where are my escape characters argh !!! \:\) i canā€™t escape them thereā€™s no escape HELP me help me WHY :slight_smile: they will just keep showing up :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)\ nothing works nothing works i cannot write a naked singularity regex cannot be used to parse html the the the

Just rule 2 this time.

unknowable 14 strange wolves ): caprine Panā€™s Labyrinth (2006) x = 23 + 1

Since I said that I would and I donā€™t want to dangle extremely vague and useless hints for no reason I am doing the rework I mentioned on rule 3. Everything that already passed rule 3 passes and additionally:

With the revised rule 3 this passed rule 3 and 5.

With the revised rule 3 this passed rules 3 and 4.

Actually even though I said this would pass the revised rule 3 it turns out that it doesnā€™t. It still passes rules 2 and 4 in this instance of it being posted (the first time).

This passesā€¦ hmmm okayā€¦ definitely the new rule 3, and I think an argument can be made for rules 4 and 5.

I greatly appreciate this thread. It is fantastic for stress testing formatting nuances, infinascroll and organically simulating longer topics.

Let me know in the TODO thread if you encounter something we should change :slight_smile:

(I might forget otherwise)

Passes rules 3 and 4 if iā€™m being generous.

Passes no rules.

In honor of Sruix I will share the lyrics to a song my daughter sang to me:

ā€œA B C D E F G,
H I J K L M N O P,
Q R S T U V,
W X Y and NOTHING.ā€

God I fucking wish I could remember the True Alphabet. I distinctly remember that it ended with DLC.

Anyway passes rule 2 and lets say rule 4.

I am so smart!